Monday, February 21, 2005

Bettman's misplaced priorities

In the news today, Gary Bettman says about the weekend's failure to come up with a new CBA despite very high expectations from the media "I think this was a set up, I think this was done intentionally to try and cause the type of reaction we saw all weekend. I think they were trying to position us into an offer they knew I couldn't accept - either because they wanted me to make a mistake that I couldn't get through my board (of directors), or so we would ultimately agree to something we couldn't afford."

The problem is Bettman is busy playing the public relations game instead of trying to negotiate an agreement. I dont care about public relations. I just want hockey. Bettman seems more interested in spin.

Comments:
A superb article. I�m definitely going to let my friends know about it. If you need informations read also forex quotes Many, many thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?